Look I am only human I am not without many faults and failures, but I strive to do better and be better. By you being able to point out my faults only tells me you struggle with the same things but you only mask your better.
No I may not be perfect but I know who is, and Him, and Him I will follow till the day I die. You can not shake me nor deter me away from the promises of God. I want it all, so what you think you are better but look here if you can't take the time to pray with me about my struggles or short comings then please don't try to become a stumbling block in my life.
Oh dang did you know that there is a consequence for you being a stumbling block in any believers or non believers life? Well you may not experience it right away but over time, or one day show up. One of my favorite go to bible verses that says a lot. See {Matthew 7:7-12, 22:37-40} here it mainly talks about how to treat one another but Matthew 7:7-12 has a promise and tells you how to get that promise if you only look closely with your heart.
Let me explain here everything you do, say, think or even hear all have consequences rather good or bad all depends on you. If you spend your time putting down or realizing other people faults then you will receive a worse treatment maybe not right away but before you die. If you spend your time backbiting and wrongful persecutions the same will be done to you and yes worse. You do a good deed it won't go unrewarded. Yes for every good deed one does God will reward you.
Bringing this almost to a close, starting with Psalm 7:11 God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day. Luke 22:25-30
25 And he said unto them, The kings of the gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors.{Matthew. 20:25 and Mark 10:42}
26 But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.{Matthew 20:26, 1 Peter 5:3 and Luke 9:48}
27 For whether is greater, he that sitteth at meat, or he that serveth? is not he that sitteth at meat? but I am among you as he that serveth.
28 Ye are they which have continued with me in my temptations. {Hebrews 4:15}
29 And I appoint unto you a Kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me; {Matthew 24:47}
That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
1 Corinthians 2:13-15
13 Which things also we speak, not in words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him:neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
Since God judges the spiritual and the righteous then what does that make you?
No I may not be perfect but I know who is, and Him, and Him I will follow till the day I die. You can not shake me nor deter me away from the promises of God. I want it all, so what you think you are better but look here if you can't take the time to pray with me about my struggles or short comings then please don't try to become a stumbling block in my life.
Oh dang did you know that there is a consequence for you being a stumbling block in any believers or non believers life? Well you may not experience it right away but over time, or one day show up. One of my favorite go to bible verses that says a lot. See {Matthew 7:7-12, 22:37-40} here it mainly talks about how to treat one another but Matthew 7:7-12 has a promise and tells you how to get that promise if you only look closely with your heart.
Let me explain here everything you do, say, think or even hear all have consequences rather good or bad all depends on you. If you spend your time putting down or realizing other people faults then you will receive a worse treatment maybe not right away but before you die. If you spend your time backbiting and wrongful persecutions the same will be done to you and yes worse. You do a good deed it won't go unrewarded. Yes for every good deed one does God will reward you.
Bringing this almost to a close, starting with Psalm 7:11 God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day. Luke 22:25-30
25 And he said unto them, The kings of the gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors.{Matthew. 20:25 and Mark 10:42}
26 But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.{Matthew 20:26, 1 Peter 5:3 and Luke 9:48}
27 For whether is greater, he that sitteth at meat, or he that serveth? is not he that sitteth at meat? but I am among you as he that serveth.
28 Ye are they which have continued with me in my temptations. {Hebrews 4:15}
29 And I appoint unto you a Kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me; {Matthew 24:47}
That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel.
1 Corinthians 2:13-15
13 Which things also we speak, not in words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him:neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
Since God judges the spiritual and the righteous then what does that make you?
No comments:
Post a Comment